Kickstarter $10 Mio Watch
Kickstarter Liabilities Search
Kickstarter Cancellations (Commercial Failures)
Kickstarted on Mashable
Kickstarted Fund Raising Campaign
KS Pepple Smart Watch
Forbes Interview with Smart Watch Inventor Migicovsky
GOOGLE SEARCH FOR KICKSTARTER + LIABILITIES
- How to Minimize Risk When Crowdfunding on Kickstartermashable.com/2013/07/30/kickstarter-crowdfunding/
Handling the Risks Associated with Raising Money on ...smallbiztrends.com/2013/10/raising-money-on-kickstarter-risks.html
- Oct 17, 2013 - Over 49000 projects have been funded on Kickstarter, but risks associated with raising ... Raising Money on Kickstarter: Liability and Tax Issues.
- Kickstarter's Sting In The Tail: Tax - Forbeswww.forbes.com/sites/.../2012/05/23/kickstarters-sting-in-the-tail-tax/
May 23, 2012 - The Kickstarter revenue, minus expenses, could be taxable profit, Andres ... the same business year, then your tax liabilities would be reduced.You visited this page on 8/10/14.
- Why Kickstarter 'can't' and won't protect backers once a ...www.polygon.com/.../backers-rights-what-kickstarter-funders-can-expec...
Jun 27, 2012 - A look at the rights of users who back Kickstarter projects. ... But despite liability, he argues fraud is rare as companies generally fight it ...You visited this page on 8/10/14.
- Crowdfunding: Income or Gift? IRS Taxes and SEC ...www.ibtimes.com › Markets / Finance › Financial Services
Jul 19, 2013 - Perry Chen, creator and CEO of Kickstarter, addresses delegates ... In general, however, money received without an offsetting liability, that is ...
- Crowdfunding & Taxes: Kickstarter's Hidden Bite (& How to ...nofilmschool.com/.../crowdfunding-taxes-kick-starters-hidden-bite-stop-t...
Apr 18, 2014 - In October of 2012, I ran a Kickstarter campaign to fund my feature ...portion (if not all) of the Kickstarter funds and reduce your tax liability.
- Crowdfunded businesses may owe taxes, too | Reuterswww.reuters.com/.../us-column-feldman-crowdfunding-taxes-idUSBRE8...
Aug 13, 2012 - Crowdfunding on sites like Kickstarter or Indiegogo Inc is a relatively new way to raise funds. It allows an entrepreneur to get proceeds for a ... Is Kickstarter or Crowdfunding Money Taxable Income ...blogs.findlaw.com/.../is-kickstarter-or-crowdfunding-money-taxable-inc...
- Jul 22, 2014 - Tax expert Eva Rosenberg told the International Business Times that "[t]here's going to have to be a test case" on Kickstarter tax liability before ... Kickstarter Lesson #4: Accounting and Financesstonemaiergames.com/kickstarter-lesson-4-accounting-and-finances/
- Jan 16, 2013 - This applies for Kickstarter pledges and any pre-orders you accept after ... of corporate liability instead of personal liability if you ever get sued. How One Stupid Mistake And $35,000 From Kickstarter ...www.businessinsider.com.au/how-one-stupid-mistake-and-35000-from-kic...